you129’s Community Guidelines
Respect the you129 Community
Basically, don't abuse the site. Every new feature on you129 involves a certain level of trust. We trust you to be responsible, and millions of users respect that trust, so please be one of them.
We review all Videos, Blogs and Posts Flagged as Innappropriate
The Rules of Engagement
- you129 is not for pornography (Hardcore or Softcore) or sexually explicit content. If this describes your video, even if it's a video of yourself, don't post it on you129. Also, be advised that we work closely with law enforcement and we report child exploitation.
- Don't post videos showing bad stuff like animal abuse, drug abuse, or bomb making.
- Graphic or gratuitous violence is not allowed. If your video shows someone getting hurt, attacked, or humiliated, don't post it.
- you129 is not a shock site. Don't post videos of accidents, dead bodies and such.
- Respect copyright. Only upload videos that you made or that you are authorized to use. This means don't upload videos you didn't make, or use content in your videos that someone else owns the copyright to, such as music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programs, or videos made by other users, without necessary authorizations.
- We encourage free speech and defend everyone's right to express unpopular points of view. But we don't permit hate speech (speech which attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity).
- There is zero tolerance for predatory behavior, stalking, threats, harassment, invading privacy, or the revealing of other members' personal information. Anyone caught doing these things may be permanently banned from you129.
- Everyone hates spam. Do not create misleading descriptions, tags, titles or thumbnails in order to increase views. It's not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content, including comments and private messages.
you129 is for...well, You.
Remember this site is for you to express yourself and your love for Christ. Every person makes this site better, so don't be affraid to participate. Get your own free blog, comment on articles, watch videos, have fun!
- Have fun with the site. There's a lot here to see, and lots of folks making amazing stuff—one of them might be you!
- Let folks know what you think. Feedback's part of the experience, and when done with respect, can be a great way to make friends, share stories, and make your time on you129 richer. So leave comments, rate videos, make your own responses to videos that affect you, enter contests of interest—there's a lot going on and a lot of ways to participate here.
-The fine folks at you129